Looking for a new career in avionics? We will teach you avionics installation.
Oasis Aviation has created training programs for the military avionic mechanic who performs maintenance on tactical-communications-security, communication, navigation and flight control equipment.
Your Current Job Duties:
- Perform maintenance checks on aircraft flight controls, stabilization systems, avionics and controlled cryptographic equipment
- Maintain common/special tools and equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment and diagnose repairs
- Maintain shop and bench stock for aircraft avionics equipment
Post Military Career Options
Those who have completed their military commitments or those soon to finish should contact us. We have developed training programs to teach avionics installation for civilian aircraft.
Training We Provide
Job training for an avionic mechanics is available at Oasis Aviation Maintenance as well with our partners.
- Earn your airframe and powerplant certificate (A&P) with our local partner or test at a local testing facility
- Learn how to install common avionics for general aviation
- Common soldering and wiring diagram instruction
- Become efficient and successful at avionics installations
Learn Helpful Skills
- Soldering and building wiring harnesses
- Incorporating multiple avionics components
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Learn project management
- Multi-tasking and learning how to troubleshoot
Future Civilian Careers
The skills you learn will help prepare you for a career with commercial airlines, aircraft manufacturers and other organizations that have fleets of airplanes/helicopters.
Job Placement options are available for all graduates at no charge. We want you to stay with us within the Oasis Affiliate Network at one of or 54+ locations or at one of our partners.