For Pilots Who Know The Difference
Soar with a world-class team of aviation innovators as we develop cutting edge, state of the art avionics for general aviation & Light Turbine aircraft. Come and join the winning team that builds the future today! Whether you love providing technical support or having the knowledge and know-how to operate Avidyne avionics, our field service representatives enjoy the flexibility of a multi-faceted job that allows them to play a large role in our continuous growth. Our detail-oriented field service reps know the specifications, capabilities, and operation of our avionics products. They can provide technical support remotely or on-site and can even complete installations in an aircraft manufacturing environment – of course, ensuring strict compliance with all applicable rules and regulations. While we strive for continual innovation, we ensure our combination of performance, safety, quality, value, innovation, and ease of operation give our pilots an unwavering level of confidence when they’re up in the air.
We’re seeking a Field Service Representative to support our growing customer base. In this role, your essential functions will include:
· Become highly knowledgeable in the specifications, capabilities, and operation of avionics, with emphasis on Avidyne products
· Answer customer and installer technical inquiries regarding Avidyne products
· Travel to customers facilities to provide on-site support of Avionics Installations and troubleshooting as required
· Arrange for the repair of customer equipment to be returned to the factory
· Arrange for exchange of out of box failures of Avidyne equipment
· Act as a liaison between customers and associates of other departments within Avidyne. Monitor, document, and report failure trends in Avidyne equipment
· Identify and recommend improvements in Avidyne products, documentation, and procedures
· Review special circumstances and authorize warranty service when deemed appropriate
· Review owner’s manuals, installation manuals, and maintenance manuals for completeness, technical accuracy, and areas likely to be misinterpreted
· Support Avidyne Avionics training both internally and externally
You may also have the opportunity to represent Avidnye at industry and professional meetings, conferences, and trade shows as required and must serve on rotation for 24/7 aviation technical support coverage.
An Associate’s degree or equivalent Military/Trade school training or a minimum of 4 years of experience performing a role substantially similar to the essential functions of this job description is required for this role. Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of 4 years experience in Avionics installation and troubleshooting and demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to work across functional and organizational lines.
Other Requirements Include
· Must demonstrate a superior customer-oriented attitude
· Must demonstrate a broad knowledge of aircraft systems and Avionics Sub-systems
· Must possess proficiency using personal computers and Microsoft Office
· Must possess the ability to component level troubleshoot and repair various Avionics systems
· Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment
· Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
· Driven problem solver with proven success in solving difficult problems
Candidates with previous Avionics experience in an Aircraft Maintenance Facility and/or an Aircraft Manufacturing environment, a Pilot’s License, and/or experience troubleshooting and installing Avidyne avionics systems are highly preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.