Includes: G5 Electronic Flight Instrument, Install Kit, Back-up battery and STC Permission Letter Redemption Card.
Glass Upgrade for DG/HSI and Attitude Instruments in GA Aircraft
- Replaces traditional electromechanical instruments; can be configured in attitude, DG/HI/HSI and turn coordinator positions
- Bright, sunlight-readable 3.5” LCD color display, sized to fit standard 3-1/8” instrument cutout
- Certified via approved model list (AML) for STC’d installation on more than 560 aircraft makes and models
- Includes a 4-hour backup battery with battery status indicator
- Dual G5 installation offers reversionary display capability plus the added redundancy of dual ADAHRS and dual backup batteries
Learn More About G5
With supplemental type certification (STC) provided under an AML covering hundreds of certificated GA aircraft models, a G5 upgrade for your cockpit offers maximum capability and value for minimal downtime, paperwork and expense. You can select from an array of approved installation configurations incorporating single or dual G5 displays. And no matter which installation you choose, you’ll be flying with the peace of mind that comes with our industry-leading Garmin warranty backed by our No. 1-ranked product support team. See your authorized Garmin installation center for more details on the G5 glass upgrade for your aircraft.