Ipad not included. ADS-B IN only.
Dual-band ADS-B traffic
- Stratus 2S includes a dual-band (978 MHz and 1090 MHz) ADS-B receiver and displays traffic information right on the ForeFlight Mobile Maps page. See your aircraft’s relative altitude, climb/descent rate and projected track.
WAAS GPS unlocks track up and terrain
- With the built-in WAAS GPS receiver, Stratus allows you to view moving maps, track up displays and high-resolution terrain maps in ForeFlight Mobile. The smart GPS locks on fast and typically provides 1 meter accuracy.
- Even with all these features, Stratus remains totally wireless. With its 8-hour battery life, you can fly all day without bringing along a charging cable. Just turn on Stratus and go flying.
Designed, tested and built in the USA
- Stratus is built by pilots like you. It’s engineered, tested and manufactured in the United States, ensuring you receive the best-made, most reliable ADS-B receiver on the market.
Note: ADS-B coverage varies by location and altitude; learn more about ADS-B and view the coverage map. Coverage is not available outside the United States.
- Current Firmware Versions: Stratus 2S v1.0, Stratus 1S v1.0
- Requires ForeFlight Mobile app.
- Requires an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Reference ForeFlight’s iPad buying guide to ensure your iOS device will be compatible.
- Comes with charging cable and 110V wall plug; charging cable works with all 2.0 amp cigarette lighter plugs as well. Also includes a cradle, RAM suction cup mount, carrying case and Stratus Pilot’s Guide.
- Physical Dimensions: 2.6″ w by 6″ d by 1.25″ h, weighs 9.7 oz.