Basic Installation Course-NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
February 8th and 9th, 2020
When: February 8-9, 2020
Schedule: Friday Night Arrival
Where: Oasis Aviation Maintenance @ KCCO airport
52 Dale Pepper Drive, Newnan, GA 30263
The Basic Wiring & Avionics Installation course is designed for certificated repairmen, new avionics technicians, aviation maintenance technicians and recent graduates interested in improving or acquiring the skills necessary to perform avionics installations. This two-day seminar employs in-depth discussion and hands-on lab exercises to immerse the attendee in the best practices used to plan, manage, and install a general aviation avionics panel. Installation lab includes wiring and installation of Appareo Stratus ESG ad 3i ADS-B transponder, antenna and basic integration training for General Aviation Aircraft.
Course Objective: A course designed to provide the student with basic skills and knowledge to design, develop, plan, and perform the mechanical and electrical installation of a typical General Aviation ADS-B transponder.
Products to be covered:
Stratus ESG and 3i ADS-B Transponder (Hands on Installation)
- The students will perform a typical installation of an Appareo Stratus ESG and 3i ADS-B transponder
- The students will be instructed on reading and applying practical knowledge of wire diagrams and build a wire harness
- Students will understand what is involved and how to plan/manage an avionics installation.
- Students will gain an understanding of common installation considerations, procedures, methods, and techniques.
- Students will gain an understanding of common antenna installation procedures.
- Students will gain an understanding of transmission line fabrication procedures and precautions.
- Students will gain an understanding of specialized installation tools and how to properly use them when performing the mechanical and electrical installation for a given avionics package.
- Students will gain an understanding of required documentation.
- Students will gain an understanding and perform post installation check-out and testing.
Guest speakers will include professional avionics diagram engineer, product demonstrations from manufacture representatives and Oasis Aviation Maintenance.
The course will also supply the key support services of the Oasis Aviation Network to assist in building your business.
OASIS AVIATION ACADEMY
ONLINE TRAINING COURSES FOR THE AVIATION PROFESSIONAL
COURSES NOW AVAILABLE!
LEARN HOW TO INSTALL AVIONICS> COURSES include
Basic Wiring to full product installations